- (story) floor: a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; “what level is the office on?”
- (story) narrative: a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program; “his narrative was interesting”; “Disney’s stories entertain adults as well as children”
- An account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment
- A report of an item of news in a newspaper, magazine, or news broadcast
- A plot or story line
- (story) a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; “he writes stories for the magazines”
- Healthy and strong; full of vigor
- lustful: vigorously passionate
- (lustily) in a healthy manner; “the young plants grew lustily”
- hearty: endowed with or exhibiting great bodily or mental health; “a hearty glow of health”
lusty stories – Dangerous Curves:
With stories from Courtney Sheets, Catherine Paulssen, Clarice Clique, Lucy Felthouse, Angel Propps, Maggie Morton, Anna Fondant, Susan Swann, and Rachel Kenley, there is something for everyone whether it is newly discovered passion, the deepening of an existing relationship, or some intense f/f action!
There is nothing hotter than a woman who knows the power of her own sexuality – and uses it for her pleasure and that of her partner!
Season3: Eps 2 – Sin in the City 7 (photo story)
Suki: "Oh, yeeeah I did!"
Kumi (amusedly): "You do realize if you were anyone but family I’d have to cut it out and feed it to you, right?"
Suki: *grins* "Sorry, Kums, I just went all lusty and forgot myself."
Kumi: "It happens. Just don’t let it happen again, ‘kay? Besides, I told you I was married to him, didn’t I?"
Suki: *eyes glued to Simon* "Yeah, but seeing is believing."
Simon: "Mmm-mmm, nice to meet you, Suki. You are a brilliant kisser."
Suki (coyly): "I’ve had a lot of practice."
Z: "Ugh, Suk, please. TMI."
Suki: *drags Chloe up to Simon* "Chloe’s your biggest fan. She’s seen your movies hundreds of times. She can quote them all from memory."
Simon: *smiles* "All right, Chloe?"
Chloe: *flushes* "H-h-hi."
Simon: *pulls Chloe in for a hug* "So, what’s your favorite movie?"
Chloe: "M-m-my…" *closes eyes in embarrassment*
Z: *tugs playfully at Chloe’s hair* "She likes ‘My Gun’s Bigger Than Your Gun’ because you spend half of it running around without your shirt."
**Any doll enhancements (i.e. freckles, piercings, eye color changes) were done by me unless otherwise stated.**
Cords: Cangaway (Etsy)
Sweater and Tank: Mattel – Fashion Fever 2004
Belt: Cangaway (Etsy)
Shoes: Momoko – Dash After School!
Doll is a Costume Drama Giselle re-rooted by valmaxi and transplanted to a Poppy body.
Jeans: Mattel – James Dean – Distressed by me
Shirt: Mattel – My Scene
Belt: Fashion Royalty – Homme – Euro-Classic Fashion
Sneakers: Volks – WTG – Soul Drive
Necklace: Mix from here and there.
Doll is a Raw Appeal Lukas
Jeans: Mattel – James Dean – Distressed b me
White Tank: Kelsie of Mutant Goldfish Designs
Shirt: Mattel – Playline
Belt: Fashion Royalty – Homme – Thrill Seeker Fashion
Sneakers: Fashion Royalty – Homme – Euro-Classic Fashion
Doll is an In the Mix Takeo
Aging and dating.
Jan Harold Brunvand—”Mr. Urban Legend” [Smithsonian]—tracks the most fabulous tales making today’s cocktail-party circuit and shows why those stories that sound too good to be true probably are too good to be true.
The eponymous episode—”The Baby Train”—sheds light on certain predawn activities that have linked unusually high birth rates to the whim of train schedule makers. Other stories offer a revealing peek behind the story of “The Exploding Bra,” expose the embarrassing source of “The Hairdresser’s Error,” resurrect a “Failed Suicide” Buster Keaton would have died for, and show why adults are better off not bringing their comic book fantasies out of the closet. From “Superhero Hijinx” to “The Shocking Videotape” to “The Accidental Cannibal,” The Baby Train uncovers the mysteries behind some of the bawdiest, goriest, funniest, most pyrotechnic urban legends yet.